Updated Sept 2021 This policy updates and overrides any preexisting policies found on any Redify platform, mobile or website.
The service provided by Redify adheres to all State and Federal Laws including new laws in the State of California. The services provided by Redify is for the personal use and non-commercial use of the person using the product. We comply with the Verifiable Requests of the consumer related to the collection, sale and disclosure of their personal information.
The user may not modify, develop of derive for commercial sale and data, any of Redify’s data, in any form, that incorporates or uses Redify’s services. Moreover, a person cannot transfer to or store any proprietary data residing or exchanged via Redify’s services in a manner inconsistent with intent, for use by anyone other than the person so designated or the intended user.
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you choose to provide directly to us, such as when you create or modify your account, request services, contact customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. This information may include: name, email, date of birth, password, phone number, and pertinent demographics information you provide to us.
You also provide us whatever information you choose to send through our Services, such social media communication engaged through our platform.
When you contact Redify Inc. Support or communicate with us in any other way, we will collect whatever information you volunteer.
Information We Collect Through Use of Our Services
When you use our Services, we may collect the following types of information:
Content Information. We collect information about the content you provide, such as if the recipient has viewed the content and the metadata that is provided with the content.
Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device, including, for example, the hardware model, operating system and version, software and file names and versions, unique device identifier, advertising identifiers, serial number, and mobile network information.
Camera and Photos. Our Services require us to connect with your smartphone camera. For example, we require access to your camera to scan a product’s barcode upon which the image of the product will reveal on your camera. In cases where an image is unavailable, we would capture the UPC of the product for further review.
Log Information. We also collect log information when you use our website or mobile app. Such information may include information like device IP address, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and the third-party site or service you were using before interacting with our Services.
Information We Collect Through Third Parties
We may also receive information from third party sources and combine that with the information we collect through our Services. For example, if you choose to create or sign in to your Redify account with, or share content to, a social media service (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus or Instagram), we may receive information about you or your connections from that site or app. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this data.
Protecting Your Information. We will be at the industry standard when it comes to protecting your information. Redify strives to protect your information. We use commercially reasonable administrative, technical, and physical measures to safeguard your information in our possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. For data transmission security, we use standard encryption protocols (SSL/HTTPS) for transmission of information. The encryption process protects your information by scrambling it before it is sent to us from the App. Our hosting service providers for our database and application are reputable third-party hosting service providers whose privacy, security, transparency and industry-specific standards are best-in-class. Our systems and databases are backed up regularly to help protect your information in case of an uncontrollable catastrophe.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the mobile applications and the internet and no storage of data can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to make all reasonable efforts to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, we cannot warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you acknowledge that there is always some risk when transmitting information to us through the Services.
Use of Information
We may use the information we collect about you to:
- provide targeted advertisement
- provide, maintain, and improve our Services, including, for example, to provide Services you request (and send related information), develop new features, provide customer support to Users, develop additional features, authenticate users, and send product updates and administrative messages
- monitor and analyze trends and usage
- perform internal operations
- send or facilitate communications between consumer and advertisers
- send communications we think may be of interest to you, including information about our products, services, promotions, news, and events
- personalize and improve our services
- conduct marketing of our app and associated Services, including using video content provided via our Services (with permission from each party) for promotion of our Services
- enhance the safety and security of our Services
- verify you identify and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity
- improve ad targeting and measurement, relating to your selected interests in the application
- use your information for marketing purposes
- enforce our Terms of Service
Sharing of Information
We may share information we collect about you in the following ways.
Through our Services. We may share your information with other users in connection with our services as follows:
- from consumer to advertisers, such as the product Likes you provide when submitting a request through our Services
- with the public if you submit content in a public forum, such as blog comments, social media posts, or other features or content of our Services that are viewable by the general public
Other Sharing. We may share your information with others as follows:
- with affiliated entities that provide services or conduct data processing on our behalf
- in response to a request for information by a competent authority if we believe disclosure is in accordance with or required by applicable laws, regulations or legal processes
- in connection with or during negotiations of any merger, sale, consolidation, restructuring, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business
- in an aggregate and/or anonymized form which cannot be reasonably used to identify you
- if we otherwise notify you and you consent to sharing
Social Sharing Services. We may integrate with social sharing features which let you share interactions you make with our Service with other apps, sites and/or media. Your use of those features enables sharing of information based on the settings you establish with that social sharing service. Please refer to the privacy policies of those social sharing services for more information about how they handle the data you provide to or share through them. We are not responsible for the privacy or security of content in connection with social media or other external third-party services.
Control Over Your Information
You have choices about the information you share.
Account Information. You may correct your information at any time through the application. You may delete or anonymize some of your information at any time. However, we may retain some information, as required by law or required for legitimate business purposes to the extent allowed by law. For example, if we believe you have committed fraud or violated our Terms of Service, we may attempt to resolve those issues before your information is deleted. But ultimately, the user must adhere to all State and Federal law with respect to data usage.
Promotional Information. You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us by following the instructions in those messages. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account, about Services you have requested, or our ongoing business relations.
California Privacy Rights. California law permits residents of California to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. We do not share your personally identifiable information with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes unless you provide us with consent to do so. Consistent
with the CCPA, Redify takes every necessary step to ensure that the consumer has power over their data. Therefore, we inform consumers of their status with respect to their personal data; consumers are informed as to what data is collected and where it came from; we provide safeguards regarding their personal information; Redify does not charge consumers different prices or refuse service even if the consumer chooses their privacy rights.
The security of your personal information is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.